Saturday, December 11, 2010







So a friend asked me last night if I have done any crafts lately. I was surprised at myself when I said, not really. Then I realized I had to make my moms Christmas gift. So I made it last night. Yea, it was 10pm but, who cares?



So here is where the idea came from: A few months ago we were at a local car show. They had a lot of craft venders there. One that caught my eye was selling t-shirt and sweat shirts with an outline of a vehicle on them. They were done in sparkly puffy paint. I was seriously going to buy on for my mother for Christmas or her birthday, only to find out they did not have a Chevy Chevelle. So.... you guessed it.. I decided to make my own. I think it turned out pretty well. She used to own a 1970 Pink Chevy Chevelle. I decided to do the outline on a pink shirt to honor that! I hope you like my latest craft!

2 comments: