Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Been missing

So, I started this page about 2 weeks ago. I feel like I have already lost interest. I was hoping this would be a good thing for me to do. I was to afraid to write to much. Are blogs supposed to be all happy? If so, I don't think I can keep up!
I went to NJ for the Fourth of July. My husband and I go every year to see my family and enjoy a wonderful party put on by my uncle and aunt. We always have a good time. I was supposed to stay longer this year and my hubby was going home. Unfortunately, the "friend" who was supposed to pick me up (as she was also visiting family in NJ) decided to -once again- forget about me. The good news is, we had a great time at the party and also fit in a visit with my uncle Mike and his dogs. We also got in a good few hours at the mall. Brian found some sneakers and I got my mom a t-shirt from Old Navy. We do not have very good shopping locally, so this was a great find!
I hope everyone had a great Fourth of July... even if it was almost 2 weeks ago! I will hopefully be able to post something more happy tomorrow!
have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

  1. There are no rules for blogging. I like to use it as a Virtual Scrapbook or Journal. It's whatever you want it to be. Glad to here NJ was fun...we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teena!!
    Yea, we had a good time in NJ... we miss you too! I hope to see you sometime soon! Somehow!

    ReplyDelete